Plans for the SHO

SHOspazz92

Established Member
Well after 4 monts of a dead SHO, we finaly got a good plan, today My mom Told my dad that what he wants for the car is impratical (3.2 , 800 dollar clutch , and a few tranny upgrades done the exact same time we get the car going), She said that she is going to rely on me:coolman: to get a Low mileage Motor for about 1100 dollars (i already have my source), and that we would just get a stock clutch, She said that she just wants that car running, and that after it is running, we can Mod it all we want, What i dont understand is why my parents dont take the easy way out (or should i say in) and just Replace the rod bearings, but hey, its there car, there money, and that only means when the car is fully mine, it will be a lot better car, now for that engine, maybe i can sneak a 3.2 in there:thumbsup:
Oh ya, one more thing, My dad is obviously whiped!:loser:

ND4SPDSHO

Established Member
Originally posted by SHOspazz92
Well after 4 monts of a dead SHO, we finaly got a good plan, today My mom Told my dad that what he wants for the car is impratical (3.2 , 800 dollar clutch , and a few tranny upgrades done the exact same time we get the car going), She said that she is going to rely on me:coolman: to get a Low mileage Motor for about 1100 dollars (i already have my source), and that we would just get a stock clutch, She said that she just wants that car running, and that after it is running, we can Mod it all we want, What i dont understand is why my parents dont take the easy way out (or should i say in) and just Replace the rod bearings, but hey, its there car, there money, and that only means when the car is fully mine, it will be a lot better car, now for that engine, maybe i can sneak a 3.2 in there:thumbsup:
Oh ya, one more thing, My dad is obviously whiped!:loser:

Sounds like serious whippage to me :-D 1992blackmtx on the forum might be selling a 3.2 w/ 110k on it. I was just talking to him last nite. Not sure how much he wants for it either

SHOspazz92

Established Member
lol, well, i have been to car pars.com before, and only the motors wiTH really good compression go for like 900-1100 dollrars, and belive me, you can always talke these guys down, dont worry, i got it all figured out :D

Users who are viewing this thread