*Planking, Do You Plank?*

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Have you guys heard of this? I just found out what planking was last night and been reading a bit about it. I can't believe how popular this is. :shrug:

I even read where one dude died from planking.....

"Planking is an activity, popular in various parts of the world, consisting of lying face down in an unusual or incongruous location. The hands must touch the sides of the body, and having a photograph of the participant taken and posted on the Internet is an integral part of the game. Players compete to find the most unusual and original location in which to play. The location should also be as public as possible, and as many people as possible should be involved".

[youtube_browser]tRHnTFesv7c[/youtube_browser]

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
#1 How do you die from lying down?

#2 Some people in this world are idiots.

I actually saw the video where the guy died doing it. The stupid bastard actually broke his dick off lying face down. ****ing moron.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
gayest thing ever!

i believe he fell from a pretty high balcony...

yes. that is what I heard on a morning radio show when they were talking about it. people have also been hit by trains and cars doing this stupid crap on the railroad tracks and middle of the road.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Some chick on my FB does this, I swear everyday there is a new picture "Plank at Andy's." "Plank at Home Depot." Shit is stupid.

torqued

Go Fast Turn Left
Established Member
what-is-planking.png

Users who are viewing this thread