Plaid times on the street…

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Could you turn down the volume a bit? My ears are bleeding! LOL. Seriously, that's one hell of a (silent) beast. 1.55 second 60-foot. 2.9 secs to 60. 9.4 @ a tick under 150 in the 1/4.

ArabianOak

Established Member
Could you turn down the volume a bit? My ears are bleeding! LOL. Seriously, that's one hell of a (silent) beast. 1.55 second 60-foot. 2.9 secs to 60. 9.4 @ a tick under 150 in the 1/4.
2.09 zero to 60 with a rollout.

It’s nuts how easy this car does straight line speed. Almost alien. Lol

ArabianOak

Established Member
Be honest, how do you like the yoke?
i like it alot now...took 2 days for me to get used to it...the view you get without the top of the steering wheel is fantastic and in 99% of my situations, the top of the steering wheel really isnt needed.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So when you have to do more than a full turn of the yoke left or right you're not hindered? I've never used a yoke but it would seem to be a hindrance whenever one of your hands would usually be searching for that area at the top that is missing. Yes? No?

ArabianOak

Established Member
So when you have to do more than a full turn of the yoke left or right you're not hindered? I've never used a yoke but it would seem to be a hindrance whenever one of your hands would usually be searching for that area at the top that is missing. Yes? No?
The first few days it feels that way, then you adapt to the alien technology and prefer it. lol

126802993ufo-flying-saucer-animated-gif-image-5.gif

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
View attachment 1747808
Only took this to 165 before MHP was coming the other direction. Yes the brakes do suck… sailed by at 120 and thankfully was never seen. The car has done 9.49 at 152 before getting the boot. Fun yes, soulless, maybe. But it’s a hoot.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Surely theres a company working on a big brake kit for these cars. I havent checked but does tesla have a carbon rotor option?

blk02edge

Established Member
Surely theres a company working on a big brake kit for these cars. I havent checked but does tesla have a carbon rotor option?
Carbon rotors doesn't mean better stopping. It likely just needs a track pad and Castrol SRF

Users who are viewing this thread