pit bulls maul owner to death

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Wicked pisssaaahhh
605970499997_DigiMedia_WT5_BoatTour_WP_v2.mp4.00_00_27_00.Still001.jpg

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
Most of the time it isn't even a real pit. It's these stupid American bully dogs. Don't see what the fascination with these is. They're about the ugliest dog breed around.

View attachment 1452044

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Edit: I mistakenly thought you were referring to the American Bulldog. I was not aware that there was a new breed called the American Bully.

My apologies for the misunderstanding on my part.

Here is an American Bulldog:

Attachments

• Tank turns 12.JPG
    Tank turns 12.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG00034-20120320-1832.jpg
    IMG00034-20120320-1832.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
That isn't an American Bulldog. Ignorance is rampant in this thread, and your post just contributes to that ignorance.

Here is an American Bulldog:

Talk about ignorance. I’m pretty sure the guy was referring to the “American Bully” and not the American bulldog (Chance). American Bullies are shorter and stockier and relatively new. Popular amongst the hip-hop crowd.

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
Talk about ignorance. I’m pretty sure the guy was referring to the “American Bully” and not the American bulldog (Chance). American Bullies are shorter and stockier and relatively new. Popular amongst the hip-hop crowd.

It was ignorance on my part. American Bulldog owners have affectionately referred to the American Bulldog as "Bully" for many years. I had no idea someone started a breed called the American Bully in the last 4 years.

Last edited:

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
It was ignorance on my part. American Bulldog owners have affectionately referred to the American Bulldog as "Bully" for many years. I had no idea someone started a breed called the American Bully in the last 4 years.
Started around 1990 but we forgive you.

Zemedici

Established Member
Thank

One of my guys neighbor has a bully, and man they’re an odd sight. Especially seeing them walking

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member

Yeah and tbh, I think there's a lot of people who've never heard of American Bullies.

Thank

One of my guys neighbor has a bully, and man they’re an odd sight. Especially seeing them walking

Why do you say odd, is the guy fat? Every time I see American Bullies on Youtube, they're always owned by these fat cholos lol

Zemedici

Established Member
Yeah and tbh, I think there's a lot of people who've never heard of American Bullies.

Why do you say odd, is the guy fat? Every time I see American Bullies on Youtube, they're always owned by these fat cholos lol

He’s a little portly, it’s like an end table with legs. Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread