Pit Bulls Are So DANGEROUS!

_Snake_

Established Member

GT500_012308

Established Member
Premium Member
@Corbic......

your on crack my dog gets punked by every other dog because he is so nice and just wants to play. some of you people who suck the sack of media are truly questionable.

Now my parents dog a 12lb schnauzer is like a hyena and attacks everything it sees including my dog a 100lb pit. when he comes over my dog can't get off his be or he's attacked. my parents can't take their dog in public because it attacks people and dogs. same with my neighbor who has a little Maltese. But those little S***S doing it is ok and cute people laugh at it.

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
lets see the scars!
The scars are a little less gnarly now than 25 years ago. All over my back hips and legs. The wounds in my left leg were gaping open. You could see all kinds of fun stuff. The ER docs (my mom was a nurse at this same ER) shot me full of pain meds and started calling me alpo. Savage

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The scars are a little less gnarly now than 25 years ago. All over my back hips and legs. The wounds in my left leg were gaping open. You could see all kinds of fun stuff. The ER docs (my mom was a nurse at this same ER) shot me full of pain meds and started calling me alpo. Savage

yea that doesn’t sound like a *good time.... do tell the whole story ... how did that come about?

one thing I have read about Akita’s (not sure if true on your case) is that they tend to attack without indication of intention.... one moment everything seems cool and then WHAM! You are on the shit end of an attack.

wouldn’t mind owning an Akita myself... beautiful dogs.

Last edited:

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
@Corbic......

your on crack my dog gets punked by every other dog because he is so nice and just wants to play. some of you people who suck the sack of media are truly questionable.

Now my parents dog a 12lb schnauzer is like a hyena and attacks everything it sees including my dog a 100lb pit. when he comes over my dog can't get off his be or he's attacked. my parents can't take their dog in public because it attacks people and dogs. same with my neighbor who has a little Maltese. But those little S***S doing it is ok and cute people laugh at it.
A 100 pound pit??
Fook you talkin about.

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
yea that doesn’t sound like a bad time.... do tell the whole story ... how did that come about?

one thing I have read about Akita’s (not sure if true on your case) is that they tend to attack without indication of intention.... one moment everything seems cool and then WHAM! You are on the shit end of an attack.

wouldn’t mind owning an Akita myself... beautiful dogs.

In hindsight, it’s intentions were pretty clear on this occasion. At least when he decided that He didn’t want me there.

I was also much younger. Neighbors dog and it had always been cool. But, this time, I was not welcome in his space I guess. The owner was present for the whole thing and is probably the only reason I didn’t die. He tried to get him off me the whole time but that ****ing tank of a dog was tenacious. Moral of the story is that I should’ve stayed away from the dog and his territory.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
In hindsight, it’s intentions were pretty clear on this occasion. At least when he decided that He didn’t want me there.

I was also much younger. Neighbors dog and it had always been cool. But, this time, I was not welcome in his space I guess. The owner was present for the whole thing and is probably the only reason I didn’t die. He tried to get him off me the whole time but that ****ing tank of a dog was tenacious. Moral of the story is that I should’ve stayed away from the dog and his territory.

Damn.... pretty crazy to get mauled like that... good thing you didn’t become a statistic for dog kills

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I have quite a bit of experience with animals both (2) legged and (4) legged and I can tell u without a doubt the (2) legged animals are FAR more dangerous than any (2) legged. That is Fact!

Human beings are FAR more unpredictable and dangerous.

I could go ANYWHERE with my dog and ur child would be SAFER with him than ANY Human within a 1000 yards there that I can guarantee!

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
upload_2021-3-2_11-11-58.jpeg

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
A 100 pound pit??
Fook you talkin about.

With so many "breeders" now MAKING dogs you are getting these cross breeds and mutations they still want to call "pitbulls" 100-120lb dogs are getting more common. Most people don't realize they are actually creating genetic mutations, which is not healthy of course.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
With so many "breeders" now MAKING dogs you are getting these cross breeds and mutations they still want to call "pitbulls" 100-120lb dogs are getting more common. Most people don't realize they are actually creating genetic mutations, which is not healthy of course.
Yup. That ain’t a “pitbull”.
There is no such breed as pitbull anyway.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
My Am Staff gets called Pitbull all the time. I just roll with it. The one and only REAL Pitbull, is the APBT. There are so many hybrids and variations, it’s not even funny...

4285A82A-55BE-4185-B2FF-711C4B09EFD0.jpeg

So when people come up with all these dumbass statistics “most serious injuries / fatalities by Pitbull”.... is just a bunch of people not knowing what the **** they are talking about, lumping all dogs with a short coat, muscular build and squared/well defined jaw as “pitbulls”.... lol

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
So when people come up with all these dumbass statistics “most serious injuries / fatalities by Pitbull”.... is just a bunch of people not knowing what the **** they are talking about, lumping all dogs with a short coat, muscular build and squared/well defined jaw as “pitbulls”.... lol

Which therefore make up +60% of all dogs in America.

Kinda like the news when it comes go fully semi automatic glocks with 3000 round per second clips.

a3ea0e9e869b984b4509fc66728c3759--funniest-memes-funny-memes.jpeg

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
12lb schnauzer is like a hyena and attacks everything it sees including my dog

I had a schnauzer and a boxer many years ago. The schnauzer was like a goddam badger and attacked everything including me. It would beat up on the boxer as well. One day the boxer had enough and wasted the schnauzer. He recovered but was never the same after that.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
"When I was broke, I got me that nine
With that nine, I hit me that lick
And then with that lick, it came with that yola
With that yola, it came with your bitch"

Duke just got signed to a label and grabbed a Gold Cuban Link to celebrate
IMG_20210304_121931.jpeg
IMG_20210304_120319__01.jpeg
IMG_20210304_141359__01.jpeg

Adower

Established Member
My Am Staff gets called Pitbull all the time. I just roll with it. The one and only REAL Pitbull, is the APBT. There are so many hybrids and variations, it’s not even funny...

View attachment 1692257

100% truth. I can guarantee that most people that say "pitbull" have never seen an APBT from real bloodlines either.

Users who are viewing this thread