Pistol Grip shifter?????

2001asp

Established Member
Do any of you use the pistol grip, B&M T-handle, style shifter Knobs. The Reaper shifter from UPR looks pretty nice in black or polished. I have a nice Tremec polished ball style shifter knob, but it is not the easiest to shift. Any of you have experience with these?

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I had a UPR pistol grip on a Hurst shifter on the T45 which I had no problem with. I put a Pro 5.0 shifter in but the PG was uncomfortable. I tried a MGW adujstable handle with the PG and it still didn't feel right so I went back to the stock knob.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I drove an 03 with a T handle shifter. I couldn't tell you what it was attatched to shifter wise. But 2nd to 3rd was pretty easy with it.

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
I had the Classic Design Concepts T handle on a Pro 5.0 shifter. I took it off because the Cobra sticker kept coming off and finally got lost. It got hot if the car sat in the sun at all. Other than that, it felt great to shift, seemed like the shifts were more solid. Also, I could really slam it into gear and not have my hand slip off the shifter. I kept it so that if I ever go racing, I can switch it back. I have the leather covered 03 aniversary knob on there now since I have the T-56.

2001asp

Established Member
Thankyou everyone for posting. I think I may get one as a back up to what I have. I will wait just a bit to X-mas calms down.... Not sure which one either.....

2001asp

Established Member
Old lady does not like the style of the pistol grip...UUUUGGGGG I guess I will have to get one with out her permission:fart:

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Congrats. Hopefully you like it. Personally I am a fan of T-Handles. I have one. Not sure of the brand as I just found it in the case at Mustangs Unlimited one day and bought it. I Love it. Much better then the Roush knob I had on it.

yeller1

Established Member
Hope you like it. I have a Killer Kowalski pistol grip which I love. One nice thing about the kowalski is the material it's made of. I can sit in the sun with the top down and it doesn't get hot to the touch. I even have my licence plate number engraved into the top. Looks pretty fly.:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread