Pinks! (North vs South Shootout)

mustang john

Established Member
I thought both guys were dickheads. The guys who won did it without any class at all and the loser was just a really bad loser. The brothers episode is how they should all be, no sandbagging just flat out racing with true competitors.

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
The guy from Boston reminded me of Nicole Kidman in Days of Thunder.. "Let me outta the cahhh Cole, let me outta tha cahhhhh"

Pewter99TransAm

The best episode yet was the Brothers episode!!!! They rans ballz to the wall and they were neck and neck the whole way. lIt just kills me people comin on there and wantin 10, 12, 15 cars man!

90mustang306

Dead Crawlin
Established Member
pewter99_trans said:
The best episode yet was the Brothers episode!!!! They rans ballz to the wall and they were neck and neck the whole way. lIt just kills me people comin on there and wantin 10, 12, 15 cars man!

+1 on the brothers episode best yet...

Venimus03

Established Member
90mustang306 said:
+1 on the brothers episode best yet...

That was a pretty good one, but the episode I saw taped at MIR about 2 months ago was pretty good. Can't wait till they show that one. Small block fox vs. big block maro.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hmmmm. I taped the episode and will watch it, but now it's going to be less exciting based on the comments. Was it really that bad?

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
wow that was stupid. The winners were jerks, not only that the audience was too.

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
Wow that was dumb, The winner was a jerk, and so was the auidence.

Users who are viewing this thread