Pink haired freak wants her McCrib.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
maybe she needs to gather some friends and start protesting in the streets of the SCV! "no mccrib no piece!"

she cant just drive 15 minutes north to SFV where there are McCribs being sold at every single McDs around?

um, we do have Christmas without snow lol. maybe she should ask them to do something about that as well.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
oh yeah, forgot the part where she says she represents a group of "foodies"

really? pretty sure real "foodies" do not eat anything at McDs. ever.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
maybe she needs to gather some friends and start protesting in the streets of the SCV! "no mccrib no piece!"

she cant just drive 15 minutes north to SFV where there are McCribs being sold at every single McDs around?

um, we do have Christmas without snow lol. maybe she should ask them to do something about that as well.

lol christmas without snow is business as usual out here. Christmas with snow is actually rather strange. I haven't decided if i'm surprised that this is coming from a wealthy area or not.

I feel like people should get fined for wasting city council time like this. I'm all for people using the city council, but idk, for something that no government entity can control this is a waste of taxpayer money.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
oh yeah, forgot the part where she says she represents a group of "foodies"

really? pretty sure real "foodies" do not eat anything at McDs. ever.

lol I thought the same thing. Foodies would actually be able to pronounce it correctly as well.

Some people online think its a "satire," but to actually go into city council and use up their time for this?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
lol christmas without snow is business as usual out here. Christmas with snow is actually rather strange. I haven't decided if i'm surprised that this is coming from a wealthy area or not.

I feel like people should get fined for wasting city council time like this. I'm all for people using the city council, but idk, for something that no government entity can control this is a waste of taxpayer money.

while ive watched people go up and say dumb shit before the city council (usually LA) this is probably the dumbest. instead of just silently listening/ignoring her one of the council members should have laid into her judge judy style. being the SCV, i doubt they have much else to discuss anyways.

on a side note, i was out there this weekend. holy shit has that place exploded population/build wise!

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
while ive watched people go up and say dumb shit before the city council (usually LA) this is probably the dumbest. instead of just silently listening/ignoring her one of the council members should have laid into her judge judy style. being the SCV, i doubt they have much else to discuss anyways.

on a side note, i was out there this weekend. holy shit has that place exploded population/build wise!

I work in the SCV. It absolutely has exploded. Good luck driving around town during normal commute times, or on the 14 freeway. Takes half an hour to drive 7 miles, on a good day.

I wish I had graduated college a few years earlier, I probably could have a good amount of equity in a house right now.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I work in the SCV. It absolutely has exploded. Good luck driving around town during normal commute times, or on the 14 freeway. Takes half an hour to drive 7 miles, on a good day.

I wish I had graduated college a few years earlier, I probably could have a good amount of equity in a house right now.

i would love to buy a house out there. such a nice community with great schools but the commute would just be too much. dont you live out by San Berdoo? if so, that's a long as commute for work!

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I'm not really close to there. I'm out in the AV. Its about a 40-45 mile commute, one way, depending on which way I drive to work. But with traffic, its usually like a 75 minute drive on the freeway. They recently re-opened a couple of roads that were closed for a while, so I am back to driving through the canyons, and it takes just under an hour typically since the speed limits are much slower.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
More reason to drill some tactical nukes into california ala "the core" style ", and force mother nature speed up its natural process of sinking that worthless piece of land into the ocean.

:)

Thump_rrr

Established Member
I prefer the glass half full message.
At least you know what religious group she is not a part of.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
My thanksgiving was perfect no McRib’s needed lol I love SCV though, nice, peaceful but pretty pricey. My wife works over there, about 10 min commute from where we live. Traffic can get pretty bad during rush hour times but if you’re going towards South, is not bad at all. Go towards North though, you’ll never get out of there.

Users who are viewing this thread