Pictures of my whipple install and other mods

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
I took the trek down to Competition Speed and Sound to have some work done I had the following mods installed whipple gen 2 with a egr delete, 60# injectors, 2# lower pulley, evenflow head cooling mod, valve covers, IRS brace, fore hat and GT pumps with dual fpdm and wire upgrade, brakes and pads on all four corners, both coolant tanks

Jason does great work, he treated my car as if what his. He also housed me for 2 nights which to me is above the call of duty. I am very pleased with the final outcome. Looking forward to getting dynoed to see what kind of numbers will be made

more pics will follow

100_2047.jpg

100_2049.jpg

100_2050.jpg

100_2051.jpg

100_2052.jpg

100_2055.jpg

100_2056.jpg

100_2058-1.jpg

VAMPIR3

Established Member
Awesome! Jason is the man when it comes to Mods not only with his knowledge but care and attention to detail:rockon:

TRBO VNM

Jason patended that Comp O supercharger pullery (aka cable) lol, that thing works like a charm!

Looks good man!

:lol:, yeah man. 4 gauge stereo wire works great.

I figure, why do more harm to my back with trying to lift it out? Why risk lifting it out and possibly hitting the car or something else causing damage and the wire has a nice thick covering so the SC doesn't get damaged. And it won't break.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Awesome Rob.

Man I love the look of those machine Fore parts. It's a shame to hide them under the car. Maybe I'll design a nice plexi window in the bottom so you can see it through the trunk lol.

TRBO VNM

So what's your fuel setup consist of ? Stock lines and adapter ? Returnless still ?

60# injectors
Fore Hat
gt pumps
dual fpdm's with harness

and yes, an adapter line from the fore hat to connect to the stock filter. and still returnless

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Awesome.. That first, WOT after the install is something else...:thumbsup:
Enjoy..

SYMach1

IRS FTW!
Established Member
Looks great, Jason was wired on Mickeys Sweet tea that night, he wouldnt have finished without it lol

convert03cobra

Established Member
I bet you have a low 11 second car now Rob...if not faster! I can't wait to see it at the track this time.

Nice work Jason.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Looks good Rob! Congrats, and welcome to the TS Club! No doubt Jason had a case of DejaVue.

Users who are viewing this thread