Pictures of my new car

JMoraru

Established Member
nice looking car and great color. i would get 20"s. some s197s with 18s look great, but a bigger wheel is needed to fill the big wheel gap. i believe the wheel well is 3inches wider from on side to the other at the bottom of the wheel well than the pre-05's(correct me if im wrong).

also, i would get a CDC chin spoiler to set it off some. also, be careful with choosing an exhaust set-up if you are picky. SLP LM's are fine if you keep the stock H, but i feel they lose their sound after that. Pypes mid-muffler will bring you closer to the 04 and previous sound, but the quality and fitment isnt the best. right now i find a good set of long tubes for the price of most midpipes(comes with 2 midpipes) and plan on trying stingers or something similar this time around.

edit: just noticed you already have race axle-backs. if you plan on going long-tubes you may want to look into OBX. wayyy cheaper than the others, but seems like everyone who gets them is happy with them. mine should be here wend.

here is my car with 20"s and the CDC.
DSC_0010.jpg

Last edited:

THE_STIG

Established Member
Does anyone have a picture of a S-197 with Shelby CS40 rims on it?

101202.jpg

Last edited:

THE_STIG

Established Member
I want to get sequential tail lights, Steeda UD pullies, 3.73 gears, a damn good tune and some wheels.

S197man

Established Member
How do you like the MM CC plates? I have some on the way right now.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I want to get sequential tail lights, Steeda UD pullies, 3.73 gears, a damn good tune and some wheels.

I wanna get the tail lights too. Let me know how much the UD pullies help I was thinking of getting them down the road.

What kind of wheels are you going to go with?

Users who are viewing this thread