Pictures of My New 03 Terminator

Lowflight

Established Member
I bought this car with 22k miles with CAI and Exhaust and Welded In Subframes. Had never been pullied........until now..Muhahahahaha:rockon:

Anyway, took it to my friend Joe Christian in Memphis who is the best at paint correction and detailing cars.....

Wanted to take some pics. I have to admit, I probably won't keep it and will probably post it for sale. Beautiful car and powerful (made near 450RWHP on the dyno in 98 degree heat)....but I miss the build quality and ride of my BMW M3. No flames please...it is still an amazing car....

Oh, I also installed H&R Race springs and 25mm Spacers on the rear....

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

orig.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

orig.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Lowflight

Established Member
I'll sell it right now if anyone would be interested....I took a million other pics today for a FS ad I will put together later....

However, I posted the pics to demonstrate what a great job Joe's shop did on the paint.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Nice car man. Really really clean. As far as the comment regarding your M3, you just have to appreciate the Cobra for what it is and how raw the power plant is. Good luck with it and keep modding!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! You found a really nice one there. Stance looks good after your springs install. Enjoy it! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread