Pictures of dark shadow grey Mach 1????

TIAMAT

Established Member
Thanx brother!!!

Thanks alot for the picture. I am very glad i ordered it in dark shadow grey. That looks bad ass!!!!:thumbsup:

Vito

Broken
Established Member
Re: Thanx brother!!!

Originally posted by TIAMAT
Thanks alot for the picture. I am very glad i ordered it in dark shadow grey. That looks bad ass!!!!:thumbsup:
it looks OK ;-) kinda primered :lol1:

Vito

Broken
Established Member
SVT-TEAMLEADER

got a question
can I transfer my X-plan pin number for a family member?

svt-tmleader

Established Member
No but you can cancel it and possibly have it reassigned. I did hear of a good way to get x-plan #'s through the Ford investor relations program. I was able to secure one for my best friend. Take this link, check off the first box, fill out the
the info, and within a few weeks they will send you a packet of info AND a xplan #.

http://www.corporate-ir.net/ireye/ir_site.zhtml?ticker=F&script=2300

SPDFRK

Established Member
You are right that picture doesn't do it justice. I love the Dark Mineral Grey 01 Cobra's, to me Dark Shadow Grey looks just like that minus the gold flake!

Thanks for the info on X-plan, now if I can get my dealer to accept it on a Mach I! :bash:

Vito

Broken
Established Member
good luck ;-)
Originally posted by SPDFRK
You are right that picture doesn't do it justice. I love the Dark Mineral Grey 01 Cobra's, to me Dark Shadow Grey looks just like that minus the gold flake!

Thanks for the info on X-plan, now if I can get my dealer to accept it on a Mach I! :bash:

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
I love the Mach 1's! Only thing I would do different is have the Bullit wheels on it! I'm not really big on those new wheels. I agree about the Gray also! SWEET!

Users who are viewing this thread