Pictures in Sigs are getting out of hand!

akatherazor4

If you see this tag, Run!
Established Member
It may just be me, But it's getting very annoying to see all these huge pictures in people's sigs. I'm all for expression but the size of these pics are getting out of hand. Everyday I have to scroll through sig pics just to read the threads. :shrug:

I think there should be a limit on the dimensions of a pic. One guy has a pic that's 600x480 for god's sake.:nonono: I'm on cable so loading pages doesn't effect me, But you should consider those lees fortunate who are using dial up as well.

Just my .02:beer:

Razor.

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I agree with you fully, unfortunately I have to change the images by hand because I haven't found code so far that will check only the signature (that is reliable) If I see it out of hand, I usually remove it.

akatherazor4

If you see this tag, Run!
Established Member
How about posting a sticky regarding this issue? Announce a fair file size for sig pics and if someone breaks the rules then leave it up to the mods to handle it. Have the Moderators send a PM to the guilty party to have it corrected. If someone is a repeat offender then you could simply take away their right to have a sig pic all togeather. Just a thought.

Razor.:beer:

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Also, for those who have dial up and want to quickly browse through the boards, there is a feature in the user options that will hide all avatars and signatures. That would speed things up considerably for that particular user if he/she is in a hurry.

03Redfire Cobra

Toss my salad?
Established Member
Originally posted by Blackgeetee
Also, for those who have dial up and want to quickly browse through the boards, there is a feature in the user options that will hide all avatars and signatures. That would speed things up considerably for that particular user if he/she is in a hurry.
:thumbsup:

CobraCallie

Banned
Originally posted by Blackgeetee

But Joel.. I love seeing your beautiful stang :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread