Pictures from Carlsbad 9/20

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by 5LiterMustang
It was fun, i had a really good time. I'm pretty sure the next pic is of your car, it was the only DSG there wasn't it?

yep, i was the lone dsg. we had a nice mix of colors for a change - it's usually all blue!

gee, i hope i had smoked somebody off the line and not the other way around. ;-)

It was awesome, I wish I had one damnit..

i'm sure you'll get one sooner or later! btw, your five-oh was VERY clean. :thumbsup:

5LiterMustang

Established Member
Originally posted by InS0mNiAc
You are my new best friend for giving me a new desktop background :D I was sooooo hoping someone got a shot of me beatin that SS, sweeeeet :D

haha, awesome man. I wish the pic turned out better. It was an awesome race though, great job.

5LiterMustang

Established Member
Is this Tetge or captain4g63?

1499635-5%20Liter%20Mustangb.jpg

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
Originally posted by 5LiterMustang
Is this Tetge or captain4g63?

Tetge has the front LP.

I think the best part of they was crossing the finish line before the Zo6, and still pulling:burn:. Thanks for topping it off Tetge and talking shit to his face afterwords:thumbsup:

Last edited:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
hey ruben, it was great to have you w/ us today. :beer: sorry about the troubles w/ the bap today. :( don't forget to post in the terminator forum about that - you might have uncovered something...

stang99

Hey, it was a chebby. We don't stinking like chebbys. Well, some chebby are sort of OK. He was actually in shock that a Mustang handed him his ass. But, you did sneak up behind him and tell them at the staging area that it was a grudge race so he was ambushed, wasn't he? You patiently waited for him in the pits. Great stuff. And then you snuffed him with a run that really was nowhere near you best run of the day. It would have made a great Z06 flame video.
I try to tell everyone that white Cobras are the fastest, but they won't listen.

Quote:
Tetge has the front LP.
I think the best part of they was crossing the finish line before the Zo6, and still pulling. Thanks for topping it off Tetge and talking shit to his face afterwords

Last edited by a moderator:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
i didn't take as many pics as i would've liked... they're available here.

nick, i hope you don't mind - i put your pics up there too to fill it out a bit. :beer:

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Nick, great pics. Thanks. I'm the Sonic Blue racing the Karmann Guia(sp?). I kicked his ass pretty good... twice!. I suppose that isn't much to be proud of. He ran like two 13.5x @ ~10x to my 12.47 and 12.36, both @ 117. He was kinda quick for the type of car, but no match for my baby. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread