Picture of Trunk mat install.

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
CIMG2155.jpg
[/IMG]

Finally got around to installing Trunk Lid Mat.

StangmanRob

Established Member
Very cool, I saw some on ebay a while ago and was gonna get one but then they were gone. I'll have to check out the link. Thanks for posting.

95riosnake

Established Member
I've been meaning to do one of these for many years now, it always keeps falling into the same boat as a rear seat delete. There's always some other part that I need to put on the car more, lol.

Maybe someday I'll pull the trigger. Yours looks great, I prefer the all carpeted look like you have rather than the ones with colored or stainless inserts.

oldmodman

Established Member
They really dress up the trunk appearance.

I got one of the SVT ones years ago.

Then I found one of the Roush Trunklid Tookits for really cheap. But it will cover up the entire SVT embroidery on the lid liner.

Now I want to get another trunk lid liner and have SVT written smaller down the side so I will have both the liner and the Toolkit.

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
The sticker and the mat look great! I'm sure I'll see ya soon Kevin.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Looks good, I always wanted to get the Roush tool kit to put there though, and mount a stainless fire extinguisher in the back like you did too.

Very cool, I saw some on ebay a while ago and was gonna get one but then they were gone. I'll have to check out the link. Thanks for posting.

Not to piss in this guys thread but I love your blue cobra, any more pictures of it you could PM?

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I have one that says SVT in mirror. I like it. The owner is real nice, and does nice work. These are official Ford license products. I have seen a lot of the custom work he has done.

Users who are viewing this thread