Pics of the 2015 5.0 from yesterday. Bagged content inside.

]UBC[ CCC

Established Member
I guess its just me and to all their own of course but i think it looks silly.. Beautiful car no doubt but way too low for my taste.. Looks like i am definitely in the minority though.. I guess im just too old.. lol

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
]UBC[ CCC;14914627 said:
I guess its just me and to all their own of course but i think it looks silly.. Beautiful car no doubt but way too low for my taste.. Looks like i am definitely in the minority though.. I guess im just too old.. lol

That's the great thing about air, you can set it exactly where you want it. Being that low is definitely not for everyone

hoamskilet

Established Member
]UBC[ CCC;14914627 said:
Too low for me as well. Looks great otherwise

hunterp

Established Member
]UBC[ CCC;14914627 said:

I don't really get it either. I know they don't drive it around that way, but they always look broken when they drop them down for photo ops.

Jefe

Established Member
I have a feeling this will be my next Mustang, in white as well. Looks great

Users who are viewing this thread