Pics of RR Pullies

hj16

Established Member
Here you go:
attachment.php

Snake-Shadow

Established Member
Thank you, that will do. I just recieved my 2.85 and wasn't a 100% sure wich way it went on. Thanks again...

M@

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
The side that faces out should say "Reichard Racing" on it. It should also have the pulley diameter number (2.85) printed on it.

I have one and it is the real deal. You will love it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A bit late, but here's another example. 2.90" pulley.
CobraFall03-22.JPG

Snake-Shadow

Established Member
The side that faces out should say "Reichard Racing" on it. It should also have the pulley diameter number (2.85) printed on it.
Did not see any writing but got it installed without a hitch.

CobraBob I love the way it looks with the idler, that will definately be my next mod if only for the bling effect.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Snake-Shadow, I mainly added the idler set for bling purposes. It is amazing how many people comment on how it looks. I'm very happy I added it now. :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I tried to keep mine stock or near-stock but the bug hit me after 6 months. It's only a matter of time before you do the same thing. :beer:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
So, the RR pulleys don't necessarily need an idler? Even a 2.85 RR will work without belt slip? Have a 3.10 Amazon and thinking of making the change, but want to keep the stock cover on for now.

Brad

Banned
Is that a press on? Where can you order? Can someone either post that here or PM me? I got a 2.80 when they first came out so its just one of those black ones, the look of this is much cooler.TIA

Last edited:

Snake-Shadow

Established Member
So, the RR pulleys don't necessarily need an idler? Even a 2.85 RR will work without belt slip?
Would not take that statement as gold. I won't know I don't have belt slip till this Saturday when I dyno.
Is that a press on? Where can you order?
Yes it is a press on. In my previous post I placed a link to different distributors.
I got mine from Amazon. There is a list of distibutors on Richards Racing web site http://www.reichardracing.com/current_distributors.htm

Users who are viewing this thread