Pics of Race Star Wheels on my '11 V6 Mustang

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Here are some pics from the track Sunday with the Race Stars on my '11 V6.

The wheels are 17x4.5 and 17x9.5 (7" BS) with M&H radials on the front and 26x11.5x17 MT ET STreet bias ply tires on the rear.

There is also a couple of rolling shots of the car on the way home with the Race Stars on the front and the '09 GT/CS wheels (my everyday wheels) on the rear.

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

IMAG0056.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

IMAG0057.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

RollingShot2.jpg

RollingShot.jpg

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Looks good! Also looked like your windshield said TIT lolzz

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Looks good! Also looked like your windshield said TIT lolzz

I didn't notice that. :lol1:

looks good. what was your et with the drag tires on it?

My best pass on the drag tires is a 13.03. Here is the vid:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfqG0nGTq4k&context=C3aa1dc5ADOEgsToPDskJNUGCb4fKDh1E-cH_HNKSr"]2011 Mustang 3.7 v6 goes 13.03 n/a - YouTube[/nomedia]

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
nice man! i have been tempted to trade in my 01gt for a new sixxer. makes just about the same power and gets doubble the mileage. and yours is a second faster than mine to boot. lol. im slow:(

They are a fun DD. The car got 30.5 MPG on the 120 mile trip to the track. I'm getting between 21-23 MPG on my daily commute back and forth to work.

Looks good, such a cool daily that is still fun and quick!

Thanks and I agree :beer:

Wow that car looks damn good!

Car looks good z28th1s. I still like your CO vert though. That car was so beautiful.

I appreciate the kind words on my old CO Cobra vert. I would have still liked to have been able to keep that car, but the '11 GT made a little more sense with what I was wanting to do with a weekend car. Your car still looks good!!

klr16G

Established Member
I was going to say make sure you buy that one piece drive shaft but then i looked at your sig good man...

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Thanks man! I've thought about selling for a GT500 but I'm gonna hold on to her for now.

No problem :beer:

Unless it was for a 2010+ GT500 I would keep the CO vert.
I was going to say make sure you buy that one piece drive shaft but then i looked at your sig good man...

I've always been a fan of aluminum driveshafts over the years. I had them in almost all of my Foxbodies.

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
Maybe it's the wheel or something but the rear just doesn't seem to fit. Almost looks to small of a tire/wheel. Either way nice car man! :beer:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member

Maybe it's the wheel or something but the rear just doesn't seem to fit. Almost looks to small of a tire/wheel. Either way nice car man! :beer:

The rear wheel is the proper back spacing for the '11+ Mustangs. The rear tire is 26.5" tall which is a little shorter than the stock tires but is the only 17" bias ply DOT tire option on the market.

Users who are viewing this thread