Pics of my uncle's new '11 Performance White GT (with a few subtle mods)

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
My uncle just picked up a new '11 GT on Tuesday from Crossroads Ford in Cary, NC. We have already done a few mods and some more are on the way!

His car is a Performance White 'Base' GT, black cloth, 6 speed manual with the only options being the Brembo Brake package and 3.73 gears.

Here are a couple of pics from when we picked it up at the dealership.

DSCF1068.jpg

DSCF1069.jpg

DSCF1070.jpg

DSCF1071.jpg

We have added the following mods:

CDC chin spoiler
GT/CS blackout decklid decal
JLT billet shorty antenna
Tinted windows (50% front, 35% 1/4 windows and back glass)
BBK after-cat X-pipe

The following mods haven't gotten here yet:

Matte black hood spear stripes
grabberpony 2" Performance White shift knob with shift pattern done in black

DSCF1073.jpg

DSCF1074.jpg

DSCF1075.jpg

DSCF1076.jpg

DSCF1077.jpg

DSCF1072.jpg

Last edited:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
any updated pics of the white gt? did yall ever lower it?

I haven't taken any more pics since that day and he hasn't lowered it yet.

We did get the matte black hood spears on the car. We also added a 'Premium' GT steering wheel, JLT carbon fiber CAI, and Shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft and Flowmaster 'Hushpower' axleback. A couple of weeks ago we added the new Hurst shifter.

I will try and get some new pics the next time he brings the car by the house.

Last edited:

Cuco5.0

Established Member
I haven't taken any more pics since that day and he hasn't lowered it yet.

We did get the matte black hood spears on the car. We also added a 'Premium' GT steering wheel, JLT carbon fiber CAI, and Shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft and Flowmaster 'Hushpower' axleback. A couple of weeks ago we added the new Hurst shifter.

I will try and get some new pics the next time he brings the car by the house.

Hows the driveshaft treating you guys? I have been dying to order one but when i called shaftmasters they told me they were on back order because they were having a vibration issue with the manuals.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Tell that man to lower that thing. I couldn't believe the difference the steeda/koni setup made to mine..

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Hows the driveshaft treating you guys? I have been dying to order one but when i called shaftmasters they told me they were on back order because they were having a vibration issue with the manuals.

Neither one of us have had any trouble with our driveshafts.

Tell that man to lower that thing. I couldn't believe the difference the steeda/koni setup made to mine..

I know they look better when they are lowered, but he has several 'play toys' and hasn't decided on the next set of mods for this car.

zilla8

Established Member
Man what a cool uncle :) I have a PW base GT with 3.73 gears and I think It's the best bargain you can get.I paid 26K with Xplan and other discounts from Ford and had some change left over for a blower lol

I like what you guys have done with the mods and It's just perfect.I was gonna offer you my GP white shift knob but I see he has the new Hurst shifter!!!

congrats and you and your Uncle can go Camaro hunting together.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Man what a cool uncle :) I have a PW base GT with 3.73 gears and I think It's the best bargain you can get.I paid 26K with Xplan and other discounts from Ford and had some change left over for a blower lol

I like what you guys have done with the mods and It's just perfect.I was gonna offer you my GP white shift knob but I see he has the new Hurst shifter!!!

congrats and you and your Uncle can go Camaro hunting together.

Yes, he is a cool uncle with some really nice rides. Besides the '11 GT he also has a Torch Red '04 Cobra coupe, a Reef Blue '93 LX coupe with a 331 stroker motor and TKO trans and a Calypso Corral (orange) '69 Boss 302!!

I agree with you on the bargain price of a 'Base' GT with 3.73's as that is what my car had an I also used the extra money for my bolt-ons and the Procharger!

Thanks for the nice words about the mods. :beer: He actually had a grabberpony white knob with black engraved shift pattern before he got the Hurst shifter. I sold it for him to a fellow svtp board member.

Users who are viewing this thread