Pics of my smoothed upper intake and -16/-20 coolant setup

badblacklx

Established Member
No more egr passage, added npt ports at back, and also deleted some mounting tabs for stuff
E16565ED-6413-4DD6-983C-2CCC4132981C_zpsdsx80imw.jpg

This is two -16 head coolant fittings I made supplying the piece mounted to core support that houses fill point and inline t stat. -20 comes out of that supplying radiator with a custom -20 an fitting I made.
AFDF3815-3B96-47C0-A41F-031740E8320E_zpsregfvtx5.jpg

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
if you want to make another one ill gladly pay you for it. looks great. i need one for my car. i just need to make sure it would clear my turbo setup. where did you mount the coolant temp sensor?

badblacklx

Established Member
if you want to make another one ill gladly pay you for it. looks great. i need one for my car. i just need to make sure it would clear my turbo setup. where did you mount the coolant temp sensor?
Coolant sensor is mounted in stock orientation the pieces I made have a npt port on them in between I ring deal in head and the -16 fitting.
The problem with making these would be the cost for y'all as I can't make them cheap. I realize it doesn't look like much but I have quite a but of time in them with the lathe-mill-welding.
That looks great! Can you post up a detailed list of items used?
Also, as brian97cobra said, if you are willing to make more, ill pay for it.
Most items were made so it is hard to
List parts used.

Users who are viewing this thread