Pics of my Mach

MachJoe

Established Member
My parents have a 1 year old Rottweiler and they had to go out of town for the day, so I dog sat for them and decided to detail the car.

Here's what she looked like when I first got her (all stock except I painted the mustang logo black)
waterfountain1_zps7a7fd58b.jpg

And now:
waterfountain2_zps5ff348da.jpg

frontshot_zps22a4916d.jpg

sideshot_zps091c7873.jpg

rearshot_zpsf8c9e6e6.jpg

rearquartershot_zpsea500486.jpg

:burnout:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great looking Mach. DSG is a big plus. LOL. Nicest part is that you're able to drive it year round down there. :)

MachJoe

Established Member
sweet looking ride man

Thanks! :beer:

Great looking Mach. DSG is a big plus. LOL. Nicest part is that you're able to drive it year round down there. :)

Thank you sir! Yea the weather is usually nice, but she's still a garage queen for the most part.

Looks great!!! a little lower ride height would do wonders!

Thanks. I have eibach sportlines on it now, but after putting the bigger wheels on, it needs to go lower. I'll probably put some H&R's in soon enough.

Clean Mach , Im digging the DSG

Thanks man! :beer:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Looks good but your fronts and rears are mounted backwards. Swap them and you will be good to go.

rearshot_zpsf8c9e6e6.jpg

4601S/C

Established Member
Awesome Mach. Those FR500's compliment the Mach's more than any other SN95/New Edge IMO. I would love to own one someday. I don't think I'd get tired of that Shaker scoop! Almost had a white one instead of my Cobra, but the salesman I talked with sold it out from under to a local guy...

Users who are viewing this thread