MVC-016S.gif

MVC-015S.gif

MVC-014S.gif

MVC-013S.gif

MVC-012S.gif

03mgmcobra

Established Member
nice paint:shrug:
by that i mean, i like the body kit/stance/shine of the paint.
do not like the rims/wing/chrome fender trims

Last edited:

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
If that's what you like then I say it looks good. Not my cup of tea though.

JasonSnake

Established Member
I agree with the guys except the wing is not too bad because you already have the gfx and hood to compliment it... but wheels, chrome trim's gotta go...

95BOSS

Established Member
Well its been a few months and I got the urge to change things up.....just a little LOL.

Did a mustang hub swap and bought some 18" Godspeeds for it with a 5" lip in the back. 18x10's in back and 18x9's up front.

MVC-008S.jpg

MVC-009S.jpg

MVC-017S-1.jpg

MVC-013S-1.jpg

Last edited:

95BOSS

Established Member
thanks guys!! I like it much better myself. And not to brag, but it has definitly turned into an attention getter!!! It the type of deal now to where it is constantly getting looks while I'm driving and people come over to check it out at gas stations ect....

GTSSTANG

Established Member
Those new wheels look awesome. The T Bird is still one of my favorites. Makes me miss my SC.

JasonSnake

Established Member
Those new wheels look awesome. The T Bird is still one of my favorites. Makes me miss my SC.

ditto, I miss my 95 LX 4.6, granted I've only had it for half a year but couldn't keep it under a few cicumstances

95BOSS

Established Member
It sure is strange how T-birds can grow on you!!! I am on my 3rd Bird. My first one was an 89' with the 3.8 It was midnight blue and really like the car. I sold it after a couple of years and bought a 94' with the 4.6 and did quite a few mods to it. Had it for about 7 years and it got t-boned about 3 years ago. Then I bought my current 96' which was completely stock and built it up the way it is now.

Users who are viewing this thread