Pics of a SN95 car with CCWs?

ruststang94

Established Member
I think CCW classics look bad A$$. Here are some more pics of that car. Got them form stangnet.. Looks like the black ones were a photoshop.

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
SSSNAKE03 said:
get something else

CCW classics are ugly

Yeah, you're right... he should get something cool like Cobra Rs, 03 Cobras, FR500s or Saleens. :loser:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
ChipR4cam said:

This is my car. I already have Boyd f07s.

Just wondering what the CCWs look like.

So you're the guy that bought that car. Nice. I was for ever in love with that thing.

ChipR4cam

Established Member
Tabres said:
So you're the guy that bought that car. Nice. I was for ever in love with that thing.

Yeah, a friend of mine that lives right down the street built it. I had to machine the wheels to make them fit. There are only a couple mustangs with these wheels, as far as I know. He did a great job of building it. It should have a T-trim on it soon. I may build a turbo kit though, I dunno.

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
ChipR4cam: That is a good lookin car, I remember when your buddy was building it, he also has a Mystic right? Anyway man I would keep those wheels! They are different than any other wheel on a Mustang and with that paint it really gets set off well. JMO

Last edited:

BooRail85

Banned
2L8IWON said:
Yeah, you're right... he should get something cool like Cobra Rs, 03 Cobras, FR500s or Saleens. :loser:

Or bullits, or y2k cobra r's, etc...

Its a good thing and a shame that the majority of mustangs only look good with mustang wheels..

however, My personal favorites are the ssr gt3's followed closely by bbs rk plasma's!!

out99sider

Established Member
madmatt said:
HRE's > CCW's anyway. :D

i agree with that. as soon as im finished with everything else on my ride and have some money to play with, HRE's are going on.

Users who are viewing this thread