Pics from the Everglades

89 az ssp

F-16 Crew Chief
Established Member
We had a show in Fort Lauderdale last weekend, the show was rained out but I was still able to get some pics from the Everglades.

untitled-20.jpg

untitled-66.jpg

untitled-52.jpg

untitled-15.jpg

untitled-3.jpg

untitled-15-2.jpg

Saw some Gators.

These were caged:

untitled-9-2.jpg

untitled-4.jpg

untitled-5.jpg

untitled-2.jpg

89 az ssp

F-16 Crew Chief
Established Member
This SOB rammed our boat after we passed him and then shut off the engine. He then began hissing at us, sat there for a couple minutes and then swam away. Pretty crazy!!

untitled-135.jpg

untitled-144.jpg

untitled-151.jpg

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
"The Swamp... Only Gators get out alive!" :coolman:

Awesome pictures man, I love the pictures of the green bananas, because I kind of like eating slightly green bananas.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Great place, absolutely beautiful. And to think, developers in Miami almost ruined the River of Grass.

(Before you go calling me a hippie, look it up. Spent millions and millions of dollars to build canals, Everglades started to "die," spent millions and millions to undo their work.)

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Great shots!

Bummer the air show was a rainout, but it was great seeing some firepower on Saturday!!

Thanks!!

89 az ssp

F-16 Crew Chief
Established Member
yeah, I really wish we could have done the airshow. We will be in Homestead in the beginning of November. I hope I can get some more seat time out in the swamps, it's such a great environment.

Thanks, glad you all like the pics!!

trxcobra

Established Member
nice pics! i would have crapped myself with that gator that close to the boat! haha

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
The Gator was probably trying to prove he was bad-ass enough to be a member of SVTP. Happens all the time.

Great pictures!

This SOB rammed our boat after we passed him and then shut off the engine. He then began hissing at us, sat there for a couple minutes and then swam away. Pretty crazy!!

Ponyman460

Established Member
nice pics! Did you go out of Holiday Park? Been there before....it was pretty cool. living down here we are pretty fortunate to have that sort of thing in our back yard

Users who are viewing this thread