Pics from NC last Saturday

Torked03

Established Member
I got together with a couple of friends Saturday to take a few pictures. Let me know what you think, not the best photographer, so constructive criticism is welcome.

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Nice rides man never seen any of them...im down here in Climax/Pleasnt Garden just alittle bit away.

Torked03

Established Member
Thanks

Thanks guys, buy the way still have the 95 if anbody needs a good car.

4fit?

Established Member
Hey Jeff
This is Brad! I used to have the Saphire 95 GT.
lol. I feel like a fool now. I knew the SB was your's, but didn't realize it was you posting the pics. haha. Guess I'm used to the SonicSnake username.:beer:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Torked03, the SB is yours correct?? if so I took a great picture of your car at mustang week when that storm was coming through that friday. I'll post if up for you.

great pictures by the way. What road is that building located on where the pictures were taken? looks like a great location. I have some friends in the archdale area and I'm down that way about every other weekend.

Last edited:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
me love fox....put a bigger tire on the rear!!!!

Torked03

Established Member
Cobra stencil

I know the cobra ended up being a little crooked on the heat exchanger but it looked rough when I got the car and I couldnt find the extra cash before mustang week to upgrade. So I will live with it for now.

GetTwisted thanks for the photo I saw that somewhere but I didnt get it saved, now I can.
The photos were at the Rose Furniture warehouse just off 311 in Archdale.
take 311 South cross over Bypass 85 turn right at the 2nd light Cheyene Dr. and you cant miss it. Let me know if your down this way and want to take some more photo's. There are a couple of other places right around there also.

BlueMach1-- Thanks for the props on the 95. I have wanted a Sonic Blue Cobra since they came out. Guess I just like "Blue" even thought the 95 was closer to purple. Didi I see you with the Opal Frost at the Parkway show in winston?

BlueMach1

Stang Family
Established Member
BlueMach1-- Thanks for the props on the 95. I have wanted a Sonic Blue Cobra since they came out. Guess I just like "Blue" even thought the 95 was closer to purple. Didi I see you with the Opal Frost at the Parkway show in winston?

Yeah that was me...finally got the car back together after 6 years. Still a work in progress though. Have a coolant leak now. Before that the valves had to be readjusted...etc. Plus the fact that its a 94/95!!!(computer) But for the most part the car runs great. Where did you get the headlights on your cobra. My father and I want those for our mach and cobra as well. thanks

jgheels2003

Established Member
Very nice! Those are some clean cars right there

I'll keep a look out for those if they ever drive through Greensboro!

Users who are viewing this thread