Pics and dyno vid of my Kenne Bell

Neoclasiccl

Established Member
I finally had the tune and install finished. Here are some photos.
The numbers are in my sig and are a little low but I am keeping the tune really safe until I have my new short block built. This is my daily driver so I didn't want to take chances especially with all the motors going south lately. I also have to fix the pcv oil problem as you can see the blue smoke on the dyno after the pull.

Dyno vid

KBfront.jpg

KBtop.jpg

KBside.jpg

Neoclasiccl

Established Member
Thanks guys. The BBK pipe is part of a cold air fenderwell kit. I didn't get it for the bling or for power I got it to keep the Pro-m Maf from banging around under the hood. It does make the car sound like a jet at idle thou :D

Neoclasiccl

Established Member
I got it locally here at racerwalsh but summit racing has it click here

It is made for the stock maf which is why I had such a hard time getting it on the new maf.

Neoclasiccl

Established Member
Originally posted by SALEENGTROUSH
WOW...looks good....tq is a low low i think...but hey still a monster!!!!:bowdown:

Once I have the race short block built we will add a 4lb lower and put a more agressive tune and then that number will be much higher :rockon:

dhammans

Established Member
WOW...looks good....tq is a low low i think...but hey still a monster!!!!

Why do you care what the peak torque is? It doesn't mean diddily as far as how fast the car is going to be.

Horsepower under the curve is all that matters, and it looks like a damn perfect constant angle all the way up! That's how we do things! :)

Last edited:

Neoclasiccl

Established Member
Originally posted by dhammans
Why do you care what the peak torque is? It doesn't mean diddily as far as how fast the car is going to be.

Horsepower under the curve is all that matters, and it looks like a damn perfect constant angle all the way up! That's how we do things! :)

:rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice numbers if you ask me. And you've got to keep the A/F safe. I think you could easily shoot for 11.5-12.0 and still be safe. Congrats!

Neoclasiccl

Established Member
Thanks man. I think the car leaned out a bit when I got to Jax ans that is why it was tuned that way in Atlanta :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread