Picking wheels for my 95 Bronco

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Hey everyone, so I'm in the process of shopping for wheels for my Bronco which has proven to be damn difficult because of the bolt pattern mostly which limits a lot of the choices. I recently settled on the Method MR301 machined finish in a 15x7 which I had scooped up a single wheel from Tire Rack on clearance for $80 which I figured I would utilize the one extra as a spare tire so it was a killer deal to jump on, but now I'm looking to buy a set of 4 today and it turns out they discontinued that specific size in that finish. So my only option really there is to either dump that wheel or buy the matte black version and paint them to match the machined finish which looks like silver as opposed to actual machined but I'll see when it gets here. Or I could just paint all 5 silver.

MR301

MR_301_18x9_Diamond_Cut-1000_eb88a166-c060-434f-b7f3-65ba23f8af36.png

Or... the option is to dump that wheel altogether and go with the MR101 Machined Beadlock in a 16x8 and which go for $370/ea but I have currently found on sale for $312/ea. I'm leaning more towards this wheel because it is a good looking wheel and has a real beadlock, but I'm looking into fitment issues at the moment to make sure it will work with the tire and suspension setup I'm going for.

MR101

download (2).jpeg

What is everyone's input?

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Mods, please move to pics and vids or Roadside please. I thought for sure I was in pics and vids when I posted this. Sorry!

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Geez, now the 16x8 In the MR101 is getting discontinued and their is only a limited amount left so I might have to go to a 17in. After looking at it, the 17s don't look bad on a 35 so it may be doable, but it's frustrating finding a wheel I like for this this vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread