Picked up the new love of my life!!!!

langer

Established Member
:burnout: Picke up the Torch Red Cobra on Sat. the 12th, this is the first break I've taken since from her. This car is a MONSTER...WOW!!! The only minor problem is a very slight rough idle, will get this checked out at first oil change.

One question though...there is "66 6/22/02" written in like fingernail polish real small on the core support for the radiator, any ideas what that is???? Door manufac. sticker has 5/02 for production time.

Put the K&N drop in filter in right away, best 50 bucks spent yet. Lucked out no probs whatsoever, can't wait till spring to get to the track and run it!!!:beer:

haskett

Established Member
Congratulations!

I've noticed a rough idle since about 800 miles on the odometer (now close to 3000). It sometimes acts like it's about to stall at around 500 rpm.

03'Darin

Established Member
haskett. From what i understand our service department has been told to update the computer program to the second run program if we have a stalling issue with these cars. I know you didn't say anthing about yours stalling..but.. it sounds like the stall may not be far off. If they tell you they can't find anything with the rough idle problem, ask them if the checked the t.s.b.'s on the car.

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by langer
:burnout: Picke up the Torch Red Cobra on Sat. the 12th, this is the first break I've taken since from her. This car is a MONSTER...WOW!!! The only minor problem is a very slight rough idle, will get this checked out at first oil change.

One question though...there is "66 6/22/02" written in like fingernail polish real small on the core support for the radiator, any ideas what that is???? Door manufac. sticker has 5/02 for production time.

Put the K&N drop in filter in right away, best 50 bucks spent yet. Lucked out no probs whatsoever, can't wait till spring to get to the track and run it!!!:beer:
Wow, where has your car been sitting? Mine was also built back in May and I took delivery on 06/28/02.

Users who are viewing this thread