Picked up a Mach 1 today

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
You sure do! I don't visit YT much except when needed. I'll browse through the SVTP Channel when I get some time this weekend.

Outer Space Astronaut GIF by NASA

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Installed a x-pipe and this is probably the best sounding factory exhaust I’ve ever heard. If you have a Mach 1, put a X-pipe on it ASAP.

What happened to post 33?? Exhaust is like a gateway drug, next thing you know you’ll be boosting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Good deal at MSRP. Think around me they are/were asking 2-3k over. Local dealer had one and the paint on the hood was flaking

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I am considering it but I hear e85 is going bye bye….it was pretty neat having flex tune on my 19 but that was a10. I don’t know how much a manual will benefit from a tune with out all those crazy gears.

Granted I don't have a gen 3 coyote but the E85 flex fuel tune on my 16 perf pack still really gives the car a noticeable kick in the ass.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks really good. I like the matte stripe. How much of the car did you ceramic coat?

andymarkv

Established Member
LOVE IT! The stock wheels might be a little busy for my taste, but not enough to be a detraction.

Do you think its a long term keeper?

I do have to mention I'm digging on the regular cab 3rd gen Cummins....those trucks have all returned to the earth where I'm from.

72SBC

Established Member
LOVE IT! The stock wheels might be a little busy for my taste, but not enough to be a detraction.

Do you think its a long term keeper?

I do have to mention I'm digging on the regular cab 3rd gen Cummins....those trucks have all returned to the earth where I'm from.

Let me know if you want to buy it lol, only has 230k miles haha.

andymarkv

Established Member
Let me know if you want to buy it lol, only has 230k miles haha.
Auto, or stick?
The miles don't scare me, as long as its rust free.
That vintage truck around here are typically busted in half from rotten frames...

Would definitely consider it...but I'm sure shipping something like that right now is astronomical.

72SBC

Established Member
Actually has a built auto in it, maybe 10k miles on it now. No rust, CA truck. Shipping isn’t too bad right now.

quad

Established Member
Post some interior pics if you can. It's amazing how much better interiors are these days compared to the older cars. The gaps in the SN95 are huge lol!

72SBC

Established Member
Which brand X-pipe? Is it free flowing :) ?
Looks great!
-J
Got the MBRP one. Welded in the back and left the clamps on the front like factory. Just make sure the valve wiring isn’t touching the body on the left muffler. The muffler tuning on the Mach makes it sound really throaty.

Users who are viewing this thread