Picked up a Mach 1 today

Recon

Established Member
Nice. It would be my first pick on the S550 platform. I’d go for an Orange one, because of reasons. There’s one in my town and just wow. Enjoy it!

Pick your poison.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful, beautiful car!!! Love the Mach 1 cars.
If I had to do over again, I would get a Mach 1 and add a ProCharger.

Congrats.

72SBC

Established Member
Does it feel nostalgic at all? Does it have a option for a shaker hood?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Not nostalgic, feels like the best 5.0 option though for sure. No shaker hood although the stripes are pretty cool. I wasn’t sure about them in pictures but In the flesh they look good.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Not nostalgic, feels like the best 5.0 option though for sure. No shaker hood although the stripes are pretty cool. I wasn’t sure about them in pictures but In the flesh they look good.

Oh I have another question about the Machs. Are they flex fuel rated? I saw one not too long ago being driven by a very young adult and he was playing with a Tesla and I could smell the e85 from his exhaust. The car still had a paper plates and I imagine was brand new.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Are you going blower or turbos? These can be made to go fast for so cheap, I wish the Viper wasnt like 65k+ to go TT (either Nth Moto or Calvo).

72SBC

Established Member
Oh I have another question about the Machs. Are they flex fuel rated? I saw one not too long ago being driven by a very young adult and he was playing with a Tesla and I could smell the e85 from his exhaust. The car still had a paper plates and I imagine was brand new.

You need a aftermarket tune to enable flex fuel but you don’t need anything else.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Night and day. You can actually induce 1-2 lock out on the stock one. This is probably going to end up being the best MGW shifter yet.
I was just going to ask you how much better the new MGW shifter is on the Mach 1. I'm not surprised you're saying it could be the best MGW shifter yet. I know George put a lot of effort into making it far superior to the factory shifter. Just out of curiosity, Sid, have you ever done a video review on any MGW shifter?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I was just going to ask you how much better the new MGW shifter is on the Mach 1. I'm not surprised you're saying it could be the best MGW shifter yet. I know George put a lot of effort into making it far superior to the factory shifter. Just out of curiosity, Sid, have you ever done a video review on any MGW shifter?

Got about a decade of MGW content on the channel Bob:

72SBC

Established Member
Cough, e85 tune only, cough.....(totally transforms the car--in a good way).
I am considering it but I hear e85 is going bye bye….it was pretty neat having flex tune on my 19 but that was a10. I don’t know how much a manual will benefit from a tune with out all those crazy gears.

Users who are viewing this thread