Picked myself up a new(to me) car

DivineDetail

Established Member
Hey all,

I've been looking for a new car for a little while, just as something that's a little bigger and more family oriented for quite a little while now. I've now picked myself up a 2007 Volvo S80 V8 AWD that's pretty much loaded out - short of the Blindspot system, navigation, and adaptive cruise control.:banana:

Pic time:

5w_800.jpg

9Q_800.jpg

4w_800.jpg

KA_800.jpg

uw_800.jpg

Last edited:

wjk

Established Member
I'm looking at some on ebay right now and I'm surprised how cheap they are considering all the features they have.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Thats a good lookin' car. Maybe some new wheels and I think it would look great!

bubbrubb

sat in one of those a few months back, they were very very nice - love that you got the AWD v8! congrats!

just cause I have to ask... any plans for it? I think they'd look amazing lowered :)

BRIZZOK84

Established Member
Since you have family i would think you pick the right car. safety, comfort, style and awd V8 sick car. i would just lower it and paint the wheel black. cool car !!!

adam911

Established Member
Congrats Volvos are great, mom drives a s60 and brother had the 06 s80 and for the money they can be had no comparison. Plus they are no slouch either

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
I drove an s80 v8 about a yr ago and I remember the exhaust sounded awsome:rockon:

I just picked up a volvo myself a 2004 v70R I love it so far. And my mother has a 2012 s60 on order loaded with T6.

Goodluck with it:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread