Pick up an extra recaro seat. Look inside!

peteypab2133

Established Member
But sadly it will never go in the Cobra. As some of you know I put it up for sale recently, I did get a cool recaro seat for my upcoming little boy. Its all black and is actually highly rated. Pretty certain the car will be picked up this or next weekend depending on our schedules.

Here is a quick pic!

550283_10100397008164482_525837725_n.jpg

480854_10100397007321172_1371421672_n.jpg

I am still going to hang around, just not with the shelby. Thanks everyone for the information and advice. It was fun taking part of this extraordinary piece of machinery.

SVTKen

Established Member
That's a nice seat! Too bad you had to put the Shelby up for sale, but congrats on the soon to be born baby boy.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
What? You're selling it?

I wasn't serious when I said your pictures of the foliage with the car sucked...

peteypab2133

Established Member
What? You're selling it?

I wasn't serious when I said your pictures of the foliage with the car sucked...

LoL. You hurt my feelings, so I had to sell.

Noo, I had to make the decision because my wife will be off of work for 12 weeks and if I want to take off any amount of time to be with her my work won't pay for FMLA. So going forward I would like to concentrate on being able to do whatever my little boy requires financially. Of course I probably do not have to sell the car, but I'm not wanting to cut it close. In fact I have been thinking and I may not buy anything at all for a while. I have two awd sedans (3 series and A4) so I will just bank for a while and hop back into a tow maybe next year :). When I bought the car I allotted a year. Due to it not getting delivered till July I knew it would be sooner. Just the way the cookie crumbles :(. It's been fun though guys

Users who are viewing this thread