Pic Request...Black Bullets

Fordman302

Established Member
I am thinking about selling my Cobra R rims for some black bullets with the polished lip, I was wondering if anybody has some pics of them on a sn95, preferably black car but anything will do, thanks.

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
Oxford White Mach1

BullittsRearMountedCar04.jpg

Last edited:

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
Black Bullitts

GotGrunt,

Yes. The wheels are deep-dish 17x10.5", and the tires are Nitto NT555R 315/35/17's. Sorry about not posting this information in the first place.

Fordman302

Established Member
Those look really good on your car, quick question off topic, what is the biggest tire you can put on an 8 inch rim?

GotGrunt

Established Member
Re: Black Bullitts

Originally posted by wurd2
GotGrunt,

Yes. The wheels are deep-dish 17x10.5", and the tires are Nitto NT555R 315/35/17's. Sorry about not posting this information in the first place.
:thumbsup:

MTI LS1

I would love for someone to photoshop those rims onto a Sonic Blue 03, but I have no pictures of my car on this computer. I am ready to buy them, but it would be nice to see what they would look like first.

Robisten8

Established Member
Wurd,

Your car looks badass with the black accents. And damn your car is clean. Does it ever rain where your are or do you wash and wax the underbody as well. :beer:

r6bullet

Established Member
I photoshoped this, if this is somebodys car and they don't want me to post it let me know and I will take it down.
blue_2copy.gif

03 stallion

turbo dreams........
Established Member
If anybody wants to explain to me how to post pics on here, I'll gladly share mine. I have tons of pics of my 03 mach 1 with 18X9 black bullits up front and 18X10 black bullits in the rear.

-Dan:p

r6bullet

Established Member
You have to host them online somewhere, I use Photobucket.com
Photobucket also does you a favor by putting in the img codes for you. So all you have to do it load you pic and copy/paste. You will see what I am talking about when you do it.

r6bullet

Established Member
Originally posted by BigZach
r6, Thanks alot for doing that. I personally think that looks really good. Im gonna order them.

No problem, I think they look good also. :beer:

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
Weekend Car

Robisten8,

This car is not a daily driver. I will probably put less than 10k miles on it per year. It may at some point in the future become a daily driver, but hopefully not. Also, I work pretty hard keeping this car clean. With about 8k miles, it sure has its fair share of paint chips and anomalies.

Thanks again for the feedback everyone!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread