Pic request: Any Quad exhaust tips on a New Edge?

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
Just curious if anyone has installed some quad exhaust tips like the 2013-14 GT500 has on a 99-04 car.
I love the look but couldn't find any pics or catbacks with 4 tips.

any pics of good looking exhausts welcome, I will need to get a new one soon and looking for ideas.
pics of side or center exhaust also welcome :-D

thanks
Ana

D1984

Whining
Established Member
Found this on a google image search. Rehosted since it was hosted on a different forum. Looks OK. I really don't like quad tips on any Mustangs except '13+. Even on the '10-'12 I think they're kind of ugly.

lUlD9Cb.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I agree on dual exhaust looking best on a New Edge. Maybe that's in part because we rarely see quad exhaust on a New Edge. It's like an anomaly. LOL. Although I do remember a few years ago seeing a photo of a New Edge with dual quads or something like that. :eek:

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
thanks for the pic, looks good. I may need to upgrade to a Cobra bumper.
still wish Ford Racing made the FR500 rear bumber, that's where the quad tips look best.

DCP01113.JPG

Last edited:

coposrv

Established Member
^ looks better than the Saleen center exhaust even. I really like this.

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
making the exhaust is not the problem, trying to figure out on what bumper it would look ok is the challenge

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
the red Saleen is photoshop unfortunately, I found a topic on some other forum where the owner was showing what he would like to do to his car.

still makes me want to do the same, lol, wonder how many Saleen bumpers I would need to create this...

StealthV8

Established Member
Doesn't anyone still make a repop FR500 rear valence?

I didn't find a replica of the FR500 rear valance panel, but here is a picture of the real FR500 rear valance panel: https://www.netcarshow.com/ford/2000-mustang_fr500/1280x960/wallpaper_07.htm

But I did come across a rear fiberglass Bumper that looks kinda similar and I was thinking since it is made out of fiberglass you may be able to reshape it to look more like the FR500 rear valance.

Here is the link: http://www.mrbodykit.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_55_983_994&products_id=1032 ...Hope this Helps!...God Bless!

StealthV8

Established Member
Just curious if anyone has installed some quad exhaust tips like the 2013-14 GT500 has on a 99-04 car.
I love the look but couldn't find any pics or catbacks with 4 tips.

any pics of good looking exhausts welcome, I will need to get a new one soon and looking for ideas.
pics of side or center exhaust also welcome :-D

thanks
Ana

I found a couple of YT videos that show the Quad Exhaust on a Newedge Mustang: This YT video at Time Mark 3:47 shows a Quad Exhaust setup using the Cobra Bumper and this YT video at Time Mark 1:24 shows a Quad Exhaust setup using the factory Mustang rear Bumper:
Hope this Helps!...God Bless!

Users who are viewing this thread