Pic Request: 03 cobra with 99 hood and front bumper

nopropslaw

Established Member
I've been more and more intrigued with the look the the 99 cobra bumper with the 03 cobra chin spoiler. Was wondering if anyone has done that and also used the matching 99 hood. I'm wondering how that would look with the rest of the terminator parts. Let me know if you have any, or have seen any pics. Thanks.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Why do you want to run a v6 hood?? Looks like crap imo.

I have seen 03's with 01 cobra bumper, I don't get the craze. The 01 has sharp edges which look funny with the roundness of the 03 skirts and rear bumper. Most run 01 bumper with mach 1 chin spoiler on them.

nopropslaw

Established Member
I'm just trying to get an idea of how it looks, maybe try something different. I'm thinking the front bumper wouldn't look as edgy with the 03 chin spoiler. As far as the hood, I like the 99 inverted looking hood. Always have. And its kind of a must if you go with the 99 bumper to avoid the gap from the terminator hood from what I have seen.

99Cobra_vert

Established Member
The hood will not clear the blower.

Yes, it will. There are plenty of Eaton-swapped 99/01 Cobras with their stock hoods.

The bigger problem is that the front bumper doesn't really mate well with the heat exchanger. The HE hangs down slightly below the bottom edge of the bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread