pic of the newest Mustang Week logo

snkchmr 1

345-1072529914.jpg

MightyMo

Established Member
was thinking about doing a cruise from Charleston to Myrtle Beach going up hgwy 17 with one sponsored stop along the way.

feedback anyone?

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
I'm glad Mike went ahead and posted the new logo! For those who may wonder, Extreme Productions had to pay for the logo to be created, so don't photo-hack it and post variations please! The Mustang Week Staff is excited about this year's week! Come on down to Myrtle Beach in the beginning of the week to enjoy the beach and cruise the strip! We will have a drag night at Darlington on Thursday night. There will be a cruise from Myrtle Beach to Darlington that afternoon as well. Friday will be the eastern seaboard's largest Mustang and Ford cruise-in. Saturday there will be a car show. The car show will be capped at 300 entries so watch www.mustangweek.com for the pre-registration form in the next month or so (I'll let everyone know when it's posted). Saturday night will be an awards ceremony to end things up.

Go ahead and make reservations in the next month or so or rooms will be scarce!!

I hope to see all of you there!

Brad Worley (GeoSnake)
Mustang Week Staff

Users who are viewing this thread