Photos of My Cobra

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
Here are some photos of my Sonic Blue 03 Cobra. I ordered it new and track it at Willow Springs several times a years and it currently has 36,000 miles on it.

It has many suspension mods for the road course tracking, the engine has a pulley, a custom tune and a larger heat exchanger for the supercharger, hp 472-515 lb ft. torque.

I still smile every time I drive it and have so much fun driving on the back roads near where I live in SoCal.

The photos were take by me here in Temecula wine country near where I live.

IMG_5321.jpg
IMG_5323.jpg
IMG_5332.jpg
IMG_5325.jpg

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I like it! If it was mine I would put the horse back on and get rid of the oversized cobra emblem.

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
Thanks for all the positive comments.

Looks great but please swap the emblem for a smaller one. Other than that it's perfect.

Thanks, but I like it better than the little snake that looks lost in the grill opening.

I like it! If it was mine I would put the horse back on and get rid of the oversized cobra emblem.

I do switch off between the horse and snake, it's what ever makes me happy on some days.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like your Cobra; such a clean look. I like that you stayed with the factory wheels. Ford scored big on the design of the Terminator hood and the wheels. Great looking car!!

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Beautiful car!

I agree with Bob, Ford really nailed it with the looks of these cars.

Users who are viewing this thread