Photo ticket

Matt S

FLY USMC
Established Member
Well I was home on leave and I was apparently doing 47 in a 35 up in Prescott in my Lightning. My parents got my ticket in the mail, because the truck stays in AZ and that's where it is registered. (I live in FL now) I read on Findlaw that I don't even have to acknowledge the ticket at all. Is this true? I have to be served by an actual person or something and unless they want to come to FL I don't see that happening. What should I do about this, I have a clean record and I'm in the Marines out here in FL. Could I just call the court and say it was my brother or Dad and explain how I live in FL? AZ and its photo radar is retarded IMO, excluding red light camera's. Thanks

Lonestar7777

Banned
I would talk with a lawyer on this one. If you ignore it they will issue a warrant and if you get pulled over they will place you in jail making this ticket an even bigger problem. If you call the court they may be able to help you too. Your in the military and sometimes they give breaks to service people. You do want to handle this before it becomes a bigger problem.

Good luck to you.

LS

Matt S

FLY USMC
Established Member
Thank you, I am going to send in a letter and ask for it to be dismissed. Worse case scenario, take an online class and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread