phone number lookup...help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

badass98vert

Established Member
my girlfriend got a text late last night from an unknown number and it was a really strange one cause it was obvious from what they said that they knew things about her. were not sure how to take it or if it might even be someone we know. does anyone know how to search a phone number and get more info from it like name and address? ive found websites but you have to pay for it is there a quick and easy way?

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Tell your GF to be honest with you about the other guy.

JK, JK.
Someone on here might have an account and help you out. GL

styl0us

Roh-Tuh-Ree Powah
Established Member
I used to have an account on intellius.com back in the day. That's about the only way to get the info from a cell number.

AlexisBill

Banned
Hi, if anyone have any idea, I am looking for any recommended free reverse cell phone number lookup directory service application on the internet that i can use on my Blackberry device if there is any!

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Call the police if you consider it a threat, they will find out within 24 hours.

Last edited:

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Hi, if anyone have any idea, I am looking for any recommended free reverse cell phone number lookup directory service application on the internet that i can use on my Blackberry device if there is any!

While you're looking things up you might want to look up the rules here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread