phoenix

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Sping = Warm to Hot
Summer = HOT
Fall = Hot to warm
Winter = Warm

Wanting to eventually move out that way myself. I figure I am there enough visiting and spending money there, I might as well just move there.

Willie

Established Member
Hey Chris,

Long time. You still in NM? You sold your '03 Cobra for a house, correct? What are you driving nowadays? I also sold my '03 Cobra with intent to pick up an '07 GT500 but plans fell through and I ended up buying two '05s, a V6 for my wife and a GT for myself. That was in 2006. Things have changed "slightly" since then....

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Hey long time no see Willie. Yeah I am still in Cruces. Traded the Cobra 2.5 yrs ago now on the Explorer I had. Traded that crappy thing in this summer on a 2007 F150 Screw FX2. Love the truck. Plan on keeping it until it gets stolen here in NM, Seems they keep steeling F150's like they're candy.

I bought a 1990 4 cyl nothcback in June from a guy in Albq. He was the 2nd owner, has 116k miles on it when I bought it. Got it for $850. I pretty much drive this every day to work. Has working A/C, workign heat, CD player, cruise control, the paint just needs some help. I just stripped my 1987 LX and parted most of it out. The parts I kept will go into the notchback along with a 408w and a 200-250 shot. Should be a fun build. It's a build I have called "The Never Ending Project." Figured it was a fitting name.

I actually just went to help a good friend of mine work on my old Cobra yesterday. He bought it from the dealership when he found out I was trading it in. Man I miss that car every day!

Chris

strcar

Established Member
The weather in Phoenix is like spring in Ill. Lows of 30'sF/40'sF in the winter, (thats at night) and the highs are around 50F to 65F/70F/ in the day.
The summers and spring and fall are all HOT!!!!!
The weather on the news is funny June, July, and August. The weekly out look is funny it goes as follows M106 T106 W106 TH107 F107 SA106 SUN106:rolling:

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
What is the low on average and does the phoenix area get snow or ice?

Nope no snow or ice although it did hail a few weeks ago :shrug:

it'll get a very little bit of snow every 15 years or so

All in all, the weather definately beats the midwest. But the summers are not too fun.

darksidestalion

Established Member
Nope no snow or ice although it did hail a few weeks ago :shrug:

it'll get a very little bit of snow every 15 years or so

All in all, the weather definately beats the midwest. But the summers are not too fun.

good and there is not much humidity in the summer because cant stand the humidity up here(horrible for racing).

Users who are viewing this thread