Philly (5 County Area) Cobras?

99cobraclone

Established Member
hey gang who all is from around Philly? Do you guys ever hang out? Let me know I'm new here and will be getting my terminator by the end of April.

Phreakfree

Spitz Venom
Established Member
I live in horsham, north of philly.. having a get together soon for all my car buddies.. all are welcome.. posting a new thread about it now.. check it out.

prttyboyfloyd

Established Member
Hi all,

Im running a car show at my local Penn State Campus, PSU Berks in reading PA. I am inviting anyone from near this area to it. Prizes will be awarded in multiple catagories and there will be a muffler rapping contest as well. Please come out n help us out if you can..the more american cars i get the less imports i gotta see. Stoner products has also donated gift packs for some award winners. If anyone wants to come out feel free, email me at [email protected] as i dont get a chance to check the forum that much. The campus is 5 minutes away from reading off 222. The show runs from 1 to 6 pm. Hope to see you all there

vipergts281

Established Member
I'm from Ridley....about 30 minutes from you 99cobraclone.

Phreakfree- I am working up in Doylestown for a few weeks and I drive through Horsham everyday to get there. I take 611 from the turnpike. I'll have to keep an eye out for you. There seems to be alot of Mustangs up in your area. I actually saw a redfire 03/04 Cobra today on 611. And I've seen a black 10th Ann. and a silver 10th Ann. on 611. I think the guy with the silver one works at the place next to the Ford dealer. I see it parked there alot.

Users who are viewing this thread