Pet Peeves

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Can openers.
When the **** did we forget how to make can openers last more than 7 months.
Growing up- my house had the same shitty stamped steel can opener for 19 years.
Now I can't get one to last longer than a few months.

Drives me nuts.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
People who don't understand that the little blue light in their dash indicates the high beams are on. This is why manufacturers had to implement the automatic high beam feature; people are just plain too stupid to figure it out on their own.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
People who don't understand that the little blue light in their dash indicates the high beams are on. This is why manufacturers had to implement the automatic high beam feature; people are just plain too stupid to figure it out on their own.

Eh. Don't be sensitive. lol I get flipped off and flash (with lights) every single night on my way home during the winters. Sorry my truck lights are eye level with cars.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Eh. Don't be sensitive. lol I get flipped off and flash (with lights) every single night on my way home during the winters. Sorry my truck lights are eye level with cars.
I'm just extra crotchety at 5:30am when this is all taking place. lol
When it comes to trucks, I think people often forget that when they level the suspension by lifting the front, they should also adjust their headlights lower to compensate. If only the world were a perfect place...haha

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm just extra crotchety at 5:30am when this is all taking place. lol
When it comes to trucks, I think people often forget that when they level the suspension by lifting the front, they should also adjust their headlights lower to compensate. If only the world were a perfect place...haha

Haha I completely understand. I get annoyed in the mornings when I get bright lighted too.

Users who are viewing this thread