Pet Peeves

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
+1000! My local NEXTDOOR Karen haven group! I also make my annual post....as a Veteran with little dogs who don't like fireworks....send up a 1000 for me!

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The MSM is a HUGE pet peeve.
Driving on snow or ice with worn out summer tires. WTF did you think would happen when you tried to drive on those?
Walking my dogs on my property and having a hunter get mad at me for disturbing "their" hunt. Listen asshat, you are the one who choose to hunt next to my property line, you move.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Speaking of lawns. I'm updating my list!
* Pet owners who walk their pets and allow them to crap and piss on other homeowners' lawns, including mind. If your dog has to crap, let him/her crap on YOUR lawn. Stay off my property!!
thats why I like my neighborhood - theres a main street between all the subdivisions with a side walk and grassy areas. I clean up after her but at least whatever's left isnt in someones yard

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Sorry about that...it was a good song though!

Got pulled over one night for my stereo, wasn't even loud. The Cop asked me why he pulled me over and I said..because you're not a Metallica fan? He let me go.... :)

No No No sir, I'm not talking about a loud stereo. Believe me, I love my music loud.

I'm talking about an actual loud speaker placed in the grill of their car and they play music through it so everyone outside of their car can literally hear it across the street.

I remember I was at a light and the guy at the light, going in the opposite direction, was blasting his rap crap through a loud speaker in his grill. As we pass by each other I give him a thumbs down. He flips me off. I bust up laughing and my wife asked me why I did that. I told her that he was playing his music for everyone to hear, so I thought he wanted my opinion. LMAO!!!!

cobracide

Established Member
Pet Peeves - #1 Inconsiderate stupid man/women children i.e. People.

-Neighbors that throw their dogs outside and let the constantly bark at all hours starting at 5:30am - because everyone know when I get up for the day, the rest of the world does too.
-Kids with skateboards that build ramps. As they ride up and down it all day it sounds like a truck driving though my house.
-Fartcan riceburner cars and the owners think it sounds "cool".
-Illiterate gamers who chat in incoherent sentences butchering the english language "because its cool" - when they can't even really spell their own name.
-Slow drivers because I have nowhere important to go - FAST!
-People who stop at an intersection because they "THINK" it should have a 4-way stop sign - BUT does NOT.
-People who raise spoiled delinquent spoiled brats, cover for them and wonder why society has gone to crap.
-Anything china related, so tired of this ****ing country.
-Tailgaters
-Corporate America and it's backstabbing management culture.

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Leaving house doors open, specifically the bathroom door.

People who misspell "lose" with "loose"

People that come out of a dirt road and stain the paved road with all their mud.

Last minute lane mergers when they have ample time to merge beforehand.

Parking next to someone when you have all the space available

Unoriginal and overused sayings such as " needle in a haystack" etc

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Might not be familiar with a lot of people in the rest of the country but we have ezpass for toll roads, and people who ****ing stop for them when the point is to continue through to keep traffic moving

floodstang

Established Member
The barking dog really drives me nuts! I want to go up to the owner and smack him in the face with a rolled up newspaper.

People who don't use the interstate on ramps to speed up. They drive 35-40 mph all the way up the ramp and then try to jump in with traffic that's doing 80mph.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Might not be familiar with a lot of people in the rest of the country but we have ezpass for toll roads, and people who ****ing stop for them when the point is to continue through to keep traffic moving

ROFLMAO!!! Hey man, I'm sorry. My only excuse is I was in town for training and where I'm from there are no toll roads. So, pardon my confusion.

I'm an expert at toll roads now :p...

IA Shelby

Established Member
Anybody that believes they are entitled to special treatment and high compensation without earning it.

tistan

Established Member
Should be fun. Let's hear them.
Just a few to start with...I have a ton more.
Toilet paper and paper towels coming off the bottom, not top.
Squeezing toothpaste from the middle, not base.
Idiots who stop 3-4 vehicles away from the car in front of them at a light. That includes assholes on the phone that wait 2-3 seconds later to start moving.
Hanging in the left lane going under the posted speed limit.
Add people who don't know how to use a 4 way stop or a roundabout
People who run up on the bumper of the car in front of them so that you can merge on the freeway.

Users who are viewing this thread