Personal License Plates!!!!

rob03svt06

Purple Heart Veteran
Established Member
IF YOU HAVE A PERSONAL LICENSE PLATE AND ARE NOT AFRAID TO POST IT, DO SO. THESE THINGS CRACK ME UP... :lol:

Last edited:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
here ya go:
715062003cobrawithiforgedwheels004ct8.jpg

I'm getting a new one this summer

SNMUSTANG

Established Member
Not Cobra related but my 04 torch red has XMIGGS for the nickname I earned in the Navy. My buddies thought I had something in common with Multiple Miggs of Silence Of The Lambs for some reason.

Last edited:

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
"shockem" for the cobra--i'm going to change it this summer

"kirks5 0" for the '87

phillySVT said:
here ya go:
715062003cobrawithiforgedwheels004ct8.jpg

I'm getting a new one this summer

Now that is one of the more original plate ideas. Very cool. I like that. :rockon:

*I seriously don't like all those venomous, hissing plates (With the exception of Hissman :lol: ) and other plate combos that refer to the serpent nature of the Cobra. Its just too overdone and blatantly obvious.*

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I hear you slowbra04 I can't figure it out either. Hell I just found out how to find what I've replied to in the past. I would get on here the next day and be like where in the hell was I when I replied to whatever!!

Anyways soon to be
TRMNTR or
TRMN8TR it might be a little overdone on here but not many cobras in the louisville area!!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
01cobravortech said:
Now that is one of the more original plate ideas. Very cool. I like that. :rockon:

*I seriously don't like all those venomous, hissing plates (With the exception of Hissman :lol: ) and other plate combos that refer to the serpent nature of the Cobra. Its just too overdone and blatantly obvious.*

:beer:

I am actually going to the DMV to change mine tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread