Performance Shop MA/NH line

Cobra9701

Anyone know of a good quality performance shop in the MA/NH line area? I’m looking to upgrade to a whipple or VMP supercharger, return fuel system if needed and beef up the suspension to my 03 Cobra. Any recommendations appreciated. Thanks.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I can't recommend a shop for the installations, but for the tune.....
Performance Dyno
34 Staniels Rd
Loudon, NH 03307
603-226-FAST

Ask for Pete!!

I would call Pete and ask him for an installation shop recommendation in that neck of the woods.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Cobra Dan on Facebook.

great guy, does good work from I’ve seen. Many NH Mustang club members have used him over the years, then sent the car over to Pete’s for tuning.

Cobra9701

Awesome thank you!
Any idea where his shop is located or the name of it? Not finding anything online. I did find him on FB but his link to his shop isn’t working. I’ll try and message him there if not.

03' White Snake

Established Member

efurlong

Established Member
I strongly recommend calling Cobra Dan at 781-831-2717 in Massachusetts. Dan is a perfectionist that is amongst the very best in the Ford performance business. The last time I was at his shop there were three Ford GT's being "upgraded". This guy is the best.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Cobra Dan sounds like a local guy (Dave) who is a member of SVTP. He was a perfectionist when working on Terminators, or any other vehicle, and his work was awesome. Sounds like Cobra Dan is the one to call for the actual work. And for the tune, Pete @ Performance Dyno is the one to go for the tune.

efurlong

Established Member
BTW: Cobra Dan works closely with Pete at Performance Dyno. Highest strongest recommendation for both.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Dan is a great guy, and the poster child of OCD (in a good way). For sure someone you would want working on your car.

KBR

Established Member
Cobra Dan knows these cars and does great work. He is a one man shop, so you may have to be patient. His shop is in Holliston, MA. I don't know if this link to Cobra Dan's Facebook will work, but here it is: Log into Facebook

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I can also highly recommend K&G Performance. They've had my car a couple times and do some really great, clean work. Among other things, they ran a new hotside for my turbo and it looks beautiful.
They are in Fitzwilliam NH.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I had never heard of K&G Performance, but it's nice to see another shop option added. Thanks for your personal recommendation, Paul.

STEVEOUSMC

Established Member
Dan did my cobra… it’s great and Pete tuned it.. I am doing my lightning myself and learning a lot about it. dan is slammed with cars. But he is your guy. I can help with somethings

Users who are viewing this thread