People leaving trash in my parking lot @ DQ

CV355

_
Established Member
Reached out to one of my old waitresses that was working at the time and she had the picture. So here is the weave the woman threw out in my parking lot, and she threw out a sprite bottle on top of that I forgot about. I swear some people are worthless pieces of shit.
View attachment 1599174

DUDE! When did that happen??? I swear, my sister sent me the same picture...

And back when she worked at Ruby Tuesday's in Greenville, they had hobo invasions. One hobo would come in, make a scene, others would bum-rush the salad buffet, take several trays, rush out, eat the food, leave the trays in the parking lot. She took pictures and a crappy video of it one time.

Dimitri318

Established Member
DUDE! When did that happen??? I swear, my sister sent me the same picture...

And back when she worked at Ruby Tuesday's in Greenville, they had hobo invasions. One hobo would come in, make a scene, others would bum-rush the salad buffet, take several trays, rush out, eat the food, leave the trays in the parking lot. She took pictures and a crappy video of it one time.

Did she work at the Ruby Tuesday in Cherrydale by chance bc that one is actually about 7 minutes from my restaurant. That picture was taken on 4/20/18, I know bc the girl that used to work for me saved it on her Snapchat and it was on the original photo but had to edit it to upload here. After seeing the weave, my brother cleaned it up within a few min so it’s a small chance your sister saw it but you never know. Ask your sister if she knows the fried chicken clock in Greenville, that would be mine.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Reached out to one of my old waitresses that was working at the time and she had the picture. So here is the weave the woman threw out in my parking lot, and she threw out a sprite bottle on top of that I forgot about. I swear some people are worthless pieces of shit.

View attachment 1599174
That's a weave? Holy crap, it looks like a shriveled up dog carcass. :eek:

Perhaps you've never seen a cart traversing an open parking lot at 30mph in a wind storm, before crashing into someone's car?
Which is why I always park "uphill" in a parking lot, if possible. People typically don't care where their abandoned cart goes once they get in their vehicle and drive away. :mad:

Cart leavers are a big pet peeve of mine. I’ll get out of my car, walk the wrong direction to get a cart, and return it to a corral on my way inside.
I do the same thing. More than once I have saved a car from getting dinged by an abandoned cart. One time, I literally ran 25' to stop a cart on the loose.

CV355

_
Established Member
Did she work at the Ruby Tuesday in Cherrydale by chance bc that one is actually about 7 minutes from my restaurant. That picture was taken on 4/20/18, I know bc the girl that used to work for me saved it on her Snapchat and it was on the original photo but had to edit it to upload here. After seeing the weave, my brother cleaned it up within a few min so it’s a small chance your sister saw it but you never know. Ask your sister if she knows the fried chicken clock in Greenville, that would be mine.

YES! Well, she did, but she graduated recently and works at a dentist office now. Hahaha, she must have been in on the Snapchat with your waitress. I swear I got that exact same picture sent to me last year. I kinda want to go back through my old phone and see if it's still there. Hard to mistake a multi-color weave and a sprite bottle...

*edit* I'm just going to be lazy, sent my sister a text asking if she remembers where she got the pic from

Also, Cedar Lane, Wade Hampton, or Berea? My parents live 30 seconds from the one in Berea (over by Westcliffe), so we often went there for lunch. Next time I get @Revvv to visit up here, we all need to hang out and get some wings at your restaurant. Mike from ECM doesn't live too far either, maybe I can get him to join too.

[sorry, not trying to derail the thread...]

Last edited:

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
lmao
BewitchedCheapInchworm-size_restricted.gif

Users who are viewing this thread