People in washington...I need help :)

~04~SVTF~

Established Member
got my SVT focus at uncourtesy ....er Courtesy Ford in Poulsbo they dont do any other SVT's though I think, I know for a fact that Parr does I was gonna get a Mazda 3s from them too bad there all dicks (imo)

Shelbyturbo2.2

Established Member
Ya... thats cool... I am going to the track when they open up in april... maybe we will line em up there... Ill look for you on the street too...

Last edited:

~04~SVTF~

Established Member
willbe going to home depot and costco today at about 6pm if ya see me say hi and dont mind the dirty car....i need to get my driveway paved hehe

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Yes, the track is the place for sure. BUT, if you happen to hit a light together, how can you not :D up to speed limit of course.

And Jr., if you bring home a ticket for street racing your mom will be very pissed off. I might be as well :eek:

Ken

:beer: :beer:

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Are you trying to buy a Cobra??? I would let mine go. I have the bright idea to build an old car right now.

hockeypuck_74

Established Member
There are quite a few places on the west side of the state to get one. If you head east, Wendle Ford in Spokane. You'd probably get a better price on a leftover03 there than you would here.

If you're okay with used, find someone here (like rfat16) because at least here you'll be chatting with people who know more than the dealer.

Willywig

Established Member
Man I grew up in Spokane... If Only I had stayed I would have the only Cobra (since they are so hard to find in eastern WA ) ;-)

hockeypuck_74

Established Member
A couple buddies of mine have them in Spokane, and there's also a couple of KB cars there.

Brian at Shelley Performance in the valley will be doing the Whipple install on mine this summer - he's the guy I go to for work. Only dyno in the Spokane area too.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Originally posted by rays1999cobra
Courtesy Ford in Poulsbo , WA is a SVT Dealer. Like someone else said earlier, just depends on where you are.

I don't think they are an SVT dealer, although they did have used cobra for sale..

Ken

:beer: :beer:

91tbird

Established Member
If your still looking, I know Scarff ford in renton and Bowen Scarff in Kent, both off of Central/Auburn way sell new SVT's. Usually they have a pretty good inventory also ~.

And as for the SVT focus thing, search the forums for the traction control removal. Anything below 20, even with traction control off in car, will still lock up your wheels after any spin, when you either remove two fuses (messes with electronic braking) or get a switch that can bypass, its good for a few tenths easily.

hockeypuck_74

Established Member
Here's a good reason to drive to Spokane:

Wendle has 3 Mystichrome Cobras, two of them verts. The verts are about 42K - that's 6K LESS than the Coupes over on this side of the mountains.

If you're interested, I know them quite well over there (used to work for them when I was in college) so drop me a PM and I can tell you who to contact.

Users who are viewing this thread