People in washington...I need help :)

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
I don't know any Liscenced SVT Dealers in Wa. Myself but you could try a search on the Net. Thats my sug.

I do know that evergreen for in Issaquah is good to work with and they sell SVT's so call them. don't know the number though.

Last edited:

Hurley

Established Member
I live in Port Angeles, thats about 2 hours from Hood Canal. OH ken i been wanting to ask ya how would you like to get together and show me that car of yours I've always wanted to see one up close and maybe get a chance to ride in one. :beer:

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
I know where PA is, been there several times...I'm in Keyport, about 20 minutes from the Hood Canal Bridge...
I'd give you ride, just make sure to wear your DEPENDS :lol: :lol:

Ken
:beer: :beer:

~04~SVTF~

Established Member
heya I'm in poulsbo...i live on libery bay we should go burn some hondas sometime kens03mustang, my house is right on the water at the end of viking way not far from scandia rd, nice to see another SVT guy near me

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
04, I'll my boy would be interested in seeing what you can do. Do you have any mods?
He thinks his 86 Shelby is the fastest 4 banger on the road, it is pretty quick tho, so I don't want to set you up for a loss..
Let me know,

Ken

What color is yours?

Shelbyturbo2.2

Established Member
ya... thats a nice car... what movie did you see last night? You parked right next to me... lol... I work there... I'm willing for a race if you want to... :)

~04~SVTF~

Established Member
hehe let me get somethings to take car of the SVTF's crappy 1st gear (intake, throttle body) then its all good, first gear has no power whatsoever till about 3000rpm, need to fix that. my 99 cougar was nice...big difference how power is always avaliable on a 2.5l v6

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Yea, you might wanna get a few mods or you will be hearing from the 16YO as well. Now we don't really want that do we?

Might come down to the driver, I can't wait to see this one...

Ken

Shelbyturbo2.2

Established Member
Whenever your ready... we dont have to go from a stop if you dont want... we can go from a roll... its up to you... If you want to go before you mod anything and then after you mod... well actually i dont care... whenever..

dfuzz78

The Thin Blue Line
Established Member
Bowen Scarff Ford in Kent is an SVT Dealer. 1-800-577-1158
Also, they don't do the "second sticker" thing like all the other dealers do.

~04~SVTF~

Established Member
man this would have to be at the track in bremerton, I would actually race anyone unless we were just racing to the speed limit, the cops in kitsap county are nutz, that and my wife would shoot me if I got a ticket for street racing, last thing we need is another rate increase hehe. if ya catch me at a red light its a go though =)

~04~SVTF~

Established Member
gotta say my 99 cougar 2.5l v6 had alot more pickup than my new SVTF but man once you get past about 3k rpm in 1st ya dont shift till about 7k rpm (max hp and redline) damn it get quick after that...too bad I'm poor as hell atm spend all my extra cash on the down payment =/

Users who are viewing this thread