pay cash vs finance 2022

MG0h3

Established Member

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I agree. Crypto is way too volatile to have as a large portion of you portfolio.
Only an idiot would do such a thing, I agree. I started with change..threw a few hundred here and there. Hit about 52K all time high. After everything I'm still around 10K which is more than I have put into it. Most of my money I made was playing off Elon's Tweets. It's about consumer confidence even more so than the dollar and reacts quicker than the dollar. It's fun...I'll stay a while because it will go back up.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Only an idiot would do such a thing, I agree. I started with change..threw a few hundred here and there. Hit about 52K all time high. After everything I'm still around 10K which is more than I have put into it. Most of my money I made was playing off Elon's Tweets. It's about consumer confidence even more so than the dollar and reacts quicker than the dollar. It's fun...I'll stay a while because it will go back up.

Elon helped me like crazy lol

I do think Doge will rise again .. I don’t think shiba is what people thought.

Eth is still a solid

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Depends on interest rates. But other peoples money is Always the way to go if interest rate is low

decipha

Established Member
Another major benefit of paying cash for a vehicle is not having to pay full coverage insurance.

That in itself will save me personally $440 a month.

125 vs 565 monthly for insurance. Thats another 20G it will cost you to finance.

Before anyone says shit about not having full coverage I never have and never will and never had a problem.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Another major benefit of paying cash for a vehicle is not having to pay full coverage insurance.

That in itself will save me personally $440 a month.

125 vs 565 monthly for insurance. Thats another 20G it will cost you to finance.

Before anyone says shit about not having full coverage I never have and never will and never had a problem.

LOL The difference between full coverage and liability is only like 40 bucks for me. You must have a crap ton of tickets, DUIs, accidents..etc.

JimCSHO

Established Member
There are a lot of factors in car insurance costs, and the first one is location. I had a Taurus SHO in Michigan, full coverage, glass deductible of $300, and a $1,500 collision deductible on it.
It cost me more to insure the SHO in Michigan yearly than it cost me to insure both my wife's BMW and my Mustang in North Carolina. And I had full glass coverage and a $150 collision deductible on those cars. The 2 cars in North Carolina was almost half of what I paid for the one car that was based in Michigan.
The only difference was geography. Michigan is one of the highest in the nation for car insurance. When I was getting the insurance in North Carolina the agent asked why I had such high deductibles on the cars. It was the only way to get reasonable rates in Michigan.

decipha

Established Member
Nope I have a perfect driving record. 34 years old New Orleans, LA.

I have no idea how anyone has such cheap insurance. I currently pay 120 a month for 2 cars an explorer and a marauder with just liability. I was quoted $860 a month for full coverage for a new mustang 10 years ago.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Jesus man, I have full coverage on two cars and I pay $360 a month for both of them.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yeah just under $200 here for full coverage on a 20 Raptor and 20 Wrangler...both perfect driving records. (USAA) 49 and 47

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
234 a month for my Vette and a G37 Coupe, full coverage on both. The Infiniti actually cost more to insure. I could definitely lower that too by shopping around. I might do that tomorrow now that I think about it.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Jeez I got full coverage and unfortunately two accidents, other insurance paid but non fault state , and my monthly is 220 a month.

Users who are viewing this thread