Paxton Novi 2200SL with Tial Bov, 3.6 pulley, and DW's 88LB injectors, numbers ideas?

polongo23

Established Member
Hi guys.. soon ill be getting the Paxton 2200SL with Tial Bov, 3.6 pulley, and DW's 88LB injectors, im planing going e85, i have full exhaust.. long tubes headers.. x pipe.. axle back.. I would like to know what numbers (whp) ill be getting with this setup.

Eric@BBR

Established Member
You should see around 575 whp. Are you adding a boost a pump as well? Keep in mind e85 requires much more fuel than 93 so you will run out of pump sooner with it than 93.

polongo23

Established Member
yes.. im not sure which one get.. maybe the VMP boost a pump, im also going to change the clutch/flywheel, spark plugs.. I wish I could reach the 600's

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Get a JMS plug and play BAP, best one out there IMO. Also with e85 and a 3.6 pulley you will be 650rwhp+.

Hit me up if you need anything.

nosscort

Established Member
You should see around 575 whp. Are you adding a boost a pump as well? Keep in mind e85 requires much more fuel than 93 so you will run out of pump sooner with it than 93.

Ummm your assumptions are low.. you must be new for blow up racing lmao

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
if your doing a bap, the jms is the best one, we would recommend a stage 1 fuel system though for e85, you get a lot of fp drop with e85 on the stock fuel system

let me or tom know if you need any thing, we specialize in all things Paxton / vortech

Users who are viewing this thread